\ Advice Quotes problems anyone glad - Online Free Quotes Collection

Online Free Quotes Collection

Quotation For All Seasons

Advice Quotes problems anyone glad

| Filed under Advice Quotes Experience Quotes

“Never tell your problems to anyone.
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”

Advice Quotes

Advice Quotes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*